It's been a big, life-changing year. I have been blessed in so many ways this year, there is a lot to be thankful for amid the moments of loss.
Even more so than last year, blog writing was sparse this year. Here are the highlights of this year's posts that I did write:
- Comics & Star Wars Canon: Starting off a great Star Wars year was me getting back into comics.
- Everything Changes: I’m Now a Dad: Obviously the event of the year!
- Arsenal Win Another Trophy!: Hopefully more highlights like these in the future! 😀
- Windows 10 Tech Preview: My traditional preview of each Windows release.
- The Horrific Reality Behind Yoshi’s Woolly World: Probably some of my best writing of the year, and one of the best games, too.
- Living with Liver Disease: My Continuing Journey With PSC & Anxiety: My most personal and raw blogging in a long time. Definitely worth it.
- Steam Home Streaming with Ori: I think 2016 will see the biggest jump in home-streaming for our household, but this post sums up what allows it to happen.
- Keyboard Hit and Misses: Read My Tale of Woe: A long post about keyboards.