Another year gone in the blink of an eye! Overall, it was a great year. Settling into a job I love with great people, spiralling out of control into a Lego addiction, as well as taking the first steps of procreation!
Blog writing was very thin this year, but nevertheless, here is the highlights of this year's blog posts:
- 10 Years of Blogging!: Big milestone! Also a great summary of the history of this website (and my life too!).
- Game Endings: A good rant on why video game endings don't have to be happy and conclusive, but it needs a lot of work to pull it off.
- 1 Year as a Technical Writer: A summary of my career transition into technical writing.
- The End of 'How I Met Your Mother': Rant at a disappointing end to a show once loved.
- Trying Out Online Backups: 8 months later, it is still going strong.
- Workrave: Keeping On Top of the Pain: Great RSI/fybromyalgia software to use.
- Arsenal Win a Trophy & Futsal Return: The long wait was over (for both things)!
- Lego New and Old: Getting out my old Lego, and this technical writer's analysis of the set instructions over the years.
- Lego Cleaning and Science: Washing machine Lego dynamics.
- Surface Pro 3: The 5-yearly replacement laptop arrives, and it is a laptop-replacement.
- Online Course: UQx: Write101x English Grammar and Style: Enrolling in a MOOC, with a cromulent first writing assignment.
- Me and My Pebble: Jumping onto the smartwatch bandwagon.
- Peer Pressured Into a Wii U: Like the last console generation, taking the first leap into this one with Nintendo.
- The Best and Worst of 2014: My annual critical review, albeit somewhat thin this year.
2015 is going to have some big changes!