I don't normally do these but i guess I have been drafted by Mel, so here it goes:
Rules for this 8 interesting things post:
* Each player must post these rules to begin the meme.
* Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.
* People who get tagged must blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I have an acute phobia of cotton balls, but specifically the friction sensation you get when you rub them between your fingers *shudder*
2. In primary school i always wanted to be an inventor. I would draw up really cool inventions no-one had ever implemented before (like a football-refereeing robot) and copyright them.
3. Despite studying and working in IT for over 6 years, i am still very much a 3-finger typist.
4. The first and only time I have ever plagiarised something was an article for a year 10 magazine assignment, and as things go, I got caught. Luckily for me it was the last assignment for the semester so my parents' never saw the D+ grade. Thinking about it, it is also the only piece of assessment that I have ever failed in my entire 17 years of education.
5. In the past 6.5 years since finishing high school, I have only spent 3 months without some form of facial hair (the summer of Dec 2002 to Feb 2003).
6. Although this isn't a secret, i despise the fact that in this country Rugby League, Rugby Union, and AFL are referred to in the common vernacular as 'football', whilst the true football gets called the 's' word. Although the situation is currently improving.
7. I don't 'like' one particular genre of music; if I like a song i like it no matter what genre it belongs to. I proudly boast that my digital music library contains songs ranging from Britney Spears and classical music to Limp Bizkit and Rob Zombie (but i am a huge fan of 80s rock ;))
8. My wife is currently a little ticked off that she has learnt some new things about me from the previous seven points that she never knew about me before now 😉
Finally, i'm not going to do the whole cliché 'OMG forward this to 16754 of your friends or else you will sprout broccoli from your armpits!!' thing. If you want to do the above thing, do it; if you don't have a blog you can always post it in the comments. I feel so rebellious right now... 😀