It's that time of year again! Yes, this is my 'Year in Review' entry. This year proved to be an interesting and fulfilling one, yet stressful one. 2005 for me was a year of many 'lasts': last semester of uni, the last as a student, last of the Star Wars movies (please don't laugh!), and probably most important of all, it will have been the last full calendar year before I get married.
For those who aren't familiar with my 'Year in Review', it is the highlights of my year that I have taken from my own blog entries, with the appropriate links.
Anywho, let's get into it:
- Sick New Year!: New Year's always seem to end up bad for me, we'll see how this approaching one goes.
- Leonardo & City Cat Capers: My short rant about The Da Vinci Code and the ensuing comment spree.
- GOOOAAAALLL RAV-4!!: Driving a car through goalposts
- Sem 1 2005 Courses: Choosing my last ever uni courses
- Computer time: My first theory of the year: how long it takes to do things with computers.
- Rage Against Rolando's Machine: Absolutely annihilating a computer with a crowbar, hammer, and a Kids-size squash racquet. Contains a link to the Gallery for photos and videos.
- Dean's Commendation: For my academic results of the previous semester.
- Engaged!: A pretty big event of this year if I do say so myself.
- Resigned & Indoor: No more supermarket job!
- Back to Uni (for the last time): My last foray into a university semester.
- Repentance and Eucatastrophe: I thought this was quite a good entry.
- Engagement & Into the Final: Our half-'big' day, and football.
- We are the Champions! The indoor-football pinnacle, as well as some interesting comments.
- Assessment, Clone Wars, and Evil Lucas: Me looking absolutely evil.
- The Essay Slayed & Pontiff Passes: Newsworthy.
- Altar Boy and Futsal Returns: My first adventure into the altar in a long time.
- So much to blog!!: Popey, Hi Dr Death!, anti-iPod, & My Week: Long post including an Anti-iPod rant.
- Palm Sunday Fete & Holy Week Begins: Some good photos of the fete in the Gallery
- Christos Anesti!: for obvious reasons
- Changing to GMail: Goodbye Hotmail! an open letter.
- Sith Happened: Star Wars Premier: Huge event for an uber-geek like me!
- Not in the mood for blogging & Arsenal win FA Cup: Go the Gunners! (although they really suck at the moment...)
- Last Ever Assignment & Lucas 1 - Library 0: my last assignment
- Last Ever Uni Classes: More uni Lasts
- Futsal Fiascos: arguments and issues at Futsal, and getting x-rays
- Procrastination Personified: Site Redesign: Consistent site look
- Songs: Some of my views on contemporary popular music.
- The End of Uni & Broken Foot: Two of the biggest events of the year happen in two days, and summarised in one entry!
- Spaceboot: Continuing saga of the broken foot, now with sci-fi!
- Last Uni Results: Uni Officially Finished: The last results, and final GPAs
- Graduation!: I have credentials. Typed by Lucas Costi BIT, BA.
- Weekend and Big Ad: The 'big ad' would have to be one of the funniest things on TV all year.
- Hunting of the houses & Viruses strike again: In a slow month, this entry makes the list.
- Tempting Fate: Indoor Football: In hindsight, probably not such a good idea
- The Foot Has Been Kissed: More foot and football relations
- Nup, no entry today...: I thoroughly enjoyed doing this entry. hehe
- Settled: We Own Property!: Yay! massive debt!
- Released: iTunes Music Store etc: well, i highlight for geeks like me.
- Runners Up: Although probably a lowlight instead of a highlight, this was significant nonetheless.
Well that's my year. My entries towards the end of the year decreased a bit in quality and quantity for obvious reasons (wedding etc.)
Oh and PS I although I did do this entry on New Year's Day, it will be listed as a December 31 entry for simplicity.